The website “www.packet.digital” ( “Website”) is owned and operated by Flamingo Digital Pvt. Ltd (“Company”). [The Company is engaged in the business of disseminating educational content to users through different media including but not limited to audio, visual, textual, or physical means, whether live or pre-recorded, specific details of which are more fully described in the sales brochures made available to you under the web page for each specific course on our Website (“Services”).]
The protection and security of your personal information is our top priority and we have taken all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
• We may collect and process information from you, through your access and use of the Website and Services. We may collect and process personal information provided by you, including but not limited to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, gender, photograph, date of birth, bank account details, login credentials and passwords.
• We may also receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to access the Website, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we could request device information to improve how our Services work on your device.
• We may also receive information regarding the details and transaction history in connection with your use of the Website.
• We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your account through any associated service, we will receive information from that service (such as your username and profile information) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
The information that we receive from you as detailed in the paragraph above is hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information.”
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Use of the Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the Personal Information is to enable access to and use of the Website and Services by you. We may use the Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
• To provide access to and use of the Website;
• To provide access to and use of the Services;
• To observe and analyze usage, diagnose problems and issues, and improve and administer the quality and performance of the Website and Service;
• To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to access and use the Website and avail the Services;
• Remember the basic information provided by you for effective and efficient access to the Website and Service;
• For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service related alerts, marketing communications and advertisements and similar communication from time to time;
• For internal operations such as market research, troubleshooting, project planning, and devising strategies against fraud and other criminal activity;
• To disclose your Personal Information to any of our affiliates or related entities in connection with the operation and management of the Website and Services in accordance with applicable laws.
Cookies and IP Address
• Cookies are small portions of information saved by your browser onto your computer or mobile (“Cookies”). Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us to provide you with uninterrupted service.
• We may use information collected from our Cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, in order to personalize your experience and in order to enhance the convenience of the users of our Website and Services.
• Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website. You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
• We may use any data that is automatically captured by the cookies on our Website and Services including your device name, operating system version, configuration of the application, time, and date of your use of the Website and Service, IP address and other such related statistics. Every computer/mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s or device’s IP address. When you request a page from any page within the Website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address to help us identify your location. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Website.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may partner with another third party to provide certain specific services if required. When you sign-up for such services, we may share such Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. Our contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using Personal Information except for the explicit purpose of providing the specific services agreed to be provided by such third party.
• Targeted Advertising
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may also share or transfer information (including Personal Information) in relation to your browsing history, cache, IP address and domain name to third-party service providers, for the limited purpose of allowing or permitting such third-party service providers, including social media websites to map similar audiences and display advertisements and notifications on websites across the Internet, based on the information that is collected by us. Personal Information may also be shared or transferred to optimize and display advertisements based on your past preferences and visits to the Website. We do not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through this Website.
• Regulatory Disclosures
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, store, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services, the Website or any third party; (iii) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (v) to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
When you e-mail/message a Service available on the Website to a friend, you and your friend’s names and e-mail addresses/numbers are requested. This ensures that your friend will know that you have requested that we send them an e-mail/message. Your email and your friends’ e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
• Link to Third Party Websites
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
• In using the Website and Services, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Website and Services will be at your own risk, and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
• In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
We shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. Subject to applicable law, if you delete your account or withdraw your consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information, we may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to the deletion of an account, to investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reasons.
RIGHT TO CORRECTION
The Website allows users access to their Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. We rely on you to disclose all relevant and accurate information and to inform the Company of any changes. If you wish to make a request to correct or update your Personal Information, you may submit your request by sending an email to [insert relevant email address]. We shall not be liable for the accuracy or competency of any information that you have shared with us.
OPT OUT PROCEDURES
You may opt-out of receiving marketing and certain other kinds of non-account related communications from the Company by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL AND GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In the event that you wish to raise a query or complaint with us, please contact our Grievance Officer (contact details set out below) who shall acknowledge your complaint within 24 (twenty four) hours from the time of receipt of such complaint. Kindly note that once your complaint is received, we shall use our best efforts to redress it within a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of such complaint.
Name: Hitanshu Gupta
Email ID: email@example.com